The Government has announced an intention of the relaxation of social-distancing measures. Please note the reopening of certain Club facilities, and the latest policies in place at the Club with effect from Thursday, February 18 (subject to final Government announcement).
Members will be promptly informed of any further updates.
We wish you and your family a healthy and prosperous Year of the Ox.
Food & Beverage
- Restaurant dine-in service will be extended until 10pm daily.
- The number of diners is increased to a maximum of four per table in all restaurants.
- Each Membership may occupy no more than two table seatings in restaurants,
but only one in The Backroom.
- Takeaway service and pick-up counter at driveway will be available from 11am to 8pm
(last order time at 7.30pm).
- Capacity at restaurants will be capped at 50 percent.
- Party rooms, mahjong rooms and The Bar at Marina Grill remain closed.
Sports & Recreations
- All indoor and outdoor sports facilities including the Fitness Centre will reopen,
while swimming pools, sauna, steam and whirlpool remain closed.
- All children’s play areas including The Yard and Foam Factory will reopen.
- Beauty Salon and Nail Bar and Massage will reopen.
- Private and semi-private classes will be available, while group lessons remain suspended.
- Members are encouraged to use the LeaveHomeSafe app when entering restaurants
and sports facilities.
- Masks must be worn at all times, except during food or beverage consumption.
- Anyone who has travelled outside Hong Kong in the past 14 days must avoid the Club
for at least 14 days after their return, even if they have obtained exemption from the government.
- If you are in close contact with anyone who has recently returned to Hong Kong,
you must not visit the Club for 14 days from the last day of contact.
- Any person who is (or who is in contact with) a confirmed positive, a probable case
(preliminary positive),or a suspected case (close contact) of COVID-19, should
immediately inform the Club, and stop visiting the Club until medical clearance has been given.